Name: Mehdi Keshmiri
Date of Birth: 27/4/1961
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Isfahan University of Technology,
P.O.Box 84156, Isfahan, Iran
Tel.: (+98) 31-3391-5217
Fax: (+98) 31-3391-2628
- PhD, Mechanical Engineering, McGill University, Montreal, Canada, 1994.
Thesis Title: Dynamics and Control of Multi-Tethered Satellite Systems
- M.SC., Mechanical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 1989.
Thesis Title: Calculation of Aerodynamic Coefficients Using Vortex Lattice Method
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 1986.
- Scholarship from Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, Iran, 1989-1994.
- Hydro-Quebec Fellowship from McGill University, Canada, 1993-1994.
- David Stewart Fellowship from McGill University, Canada, 1992.
- 3rd Ranking in humanoid robots champion, Robocup, 2004.
- Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology (IUT), 1995-present.
- Graduate Study Coordinator, Dep. of Mech. Eng., IUT, 2007-2010.
- Deputy for Research, Dep. Of Mech. Eng. IUT, 1996 and 2013.
- Supervisor, 14 PhD and 50 MSC students, IUT, 1995-present.
- Head of Dynamics and Robotics Research Group, IUT, 2001-present.
- Advisor, Subsea Research Center, IUT, 1995-2004.
- Advisor, Aerospace Industry, Tehran, Iran, 1986-present.
- President; Isfahan Science and Technology Town, 2004-2006 and 2013-present
- Vice President for Technology & Research, ISTT, 2001-2004.
- Manager, Qadir Incubator, ISTT, 1999-2001.
- Advisor, Deputy for Technology, Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology, 2001-2006.
- President of West Division of International Association of Science Parks, 2004-2006.
- Director of Isfahan Development Think Tank Center, 2004-2006.
- Director of World Bank InfoDev project in incubator enhancement in Iran 2004-2006.
- Advanced Mathematics
- Advanced Control
- Advanced Vibration
- Nonlinear Vibration
- Linear Time Varying System
- Nonlinear Control
- Advanced Dynamics